Revive and Thrive™ Spirulina supplements contain a total of 10 types of vitamins, 8 minerals and about 18 amino acids.
• Spirulina has 2300% more Iron than Spinach
• Spirulina has 3900% more Beta Carotene than Carrots
• Spirulina has 300% more Calcium than Whole Milk
• Spirulina has 375% more protein than Tofu
• Comparing phytonutrient levels, Spirulina is 31 times more potent than Blueberries and 60 times more potent than Spinach.
Our human body needs a minimum of seven essential nutritional elements in order to survive. These elements include: proteins, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, pigments, carbohydrates and lipids all of which are present in Spirulina. Spirulina is a complete protein in itself.
How Revive and Thrive™ Spirulina supplements can help you lose weight:
• Vitamin B-12 is an energy booster that jumpstarts your body and vitality resulting in burning more calories
• Spirulina contains about 70% protein compared to Beef or Chicken (25%). As your stomach absorbs the protein, it slowly travels to the intestine and your stomach empties out on a slower rate so you feel fuller longer, and as a result, eat less. In addition, your body uses more energy to digest this green protein and you burn more calories in the process.
• Plant enzymes- Enzymes that break down the nutritional component of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. More than 30 million Americans have digestive health concerns.
How Revive & Thrive™ Spirulina supplements can help combat Anti-Aging giving back that Youthful appearance:
• Phytonutrients- High in antioxidants known to protect against the harmful effects of UV sunlight, pollution, and environmental stress.
• 18 Amino Acids- The skin’s natural moisturizer and collagen known to keep skin supple.
• Beta Carotene- Vitamin A keeps skin and mucous membrane cells healthy by staying moist and resistantant to cell damage. Help support eyesight and skin.
• Zinc- Helps support Immune system and healthy skin.
• Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA) = Omega-6 fatty acid, which the body can convert to substances that reduce inflammation and cell growth.
• Selenoproteins- Antioxidant properties help prevent cellular damage from free radicals.